Mar 16, 2020 | By: Heart Energy Wellness, w/Maureen
As worries of the Coronavirus heats up, I want to encourage you to stay calm. Yes, I understand that is easier said than done. However staying calm could actually help protect you from the virus or increase your ability to defend yourself should you come down with the COVIED19 Virus.
As an Energy Medicine practitioner (Reiki Master +), I know the higher, your own personal Energetic Frequency is, the stronger the body's immune system. So you may ask, “how do I keep up my frequency?”
Dr. David Hawkins wrote a book titled Power Vs. Force, in this book he talks about energy, frequencies, and established a chart indicating what frequencies in which emotions vibrate. (See Chart Below)
So my advice, in addition to the wisdom of the health professionals, & CDC guidance is to do all you can to avoid the low emotional frequencies.
Ways to increase my frequency?:
1. Laugh Laugh Laugh! Read funny books, watch funny movies - all positive feel good!
2. Do anything that gives you joy
3. Meditation, Reiki or other Energy modalities
4. Work through old traumas including verbal, mental, emotional, physical and Sexual abuse, premature loss of love ones, learning disabilities and so much more.
5. Get outside in nature, even if it is in your back yard - maybe start prepping for your garden
6. Journal - letting go of old resentments and start a gratitude journal.
7. Get in your heart and feel love, compassion, gratitude, care, appreciation.
8. Do different breathing techniques - To increase frequency https://www.powerofpositivity.com/breathing-exercises-more-energy/
9. Protect yourself from 5G and EMS which can cause breaks in your energy field.
10. Take immune boosting supplements. ( I am not an MD - if you question anything, do your own research and check with your physician.)
a. Vitamin D3
b. Colloidal Silver (take or gargle
c. Oregano Oil
d. A good pro-biotic
e. For lung strength: NAC, White Lung Formula and Serrapeptase.
f. Life Extension’s FlorAssist Winter Immune Support
11. Talk to your cells. Tell them you love them and appreciate how they all work together to keep you healthy and strong. My mantra is: "All my cells are happy and healthy!" I will be honest and say I don't get sick anymore and the tiny aneurysm in my carotid artery can no longer be found in my scans. The doctor told me it would be impossible for me to get rid of it without surgery, he was wrong.
Please, if you have any question about any of the above or interested in a remote Reiki session, please contact me via phone: 412-310-4702 or Email: email@example.com
Also if you are interested in a transformational life coach to assist you through traumas, limited or negative thinking. Whatever may be keeping you in the lower emotions of shame, guilt, not feeling as if you are enough can be healed so you can start living to your fullest potential and calling. (I off free connection calls to discuss options and for you to get a sense of me being the right fit to help you to achieve your authentic self.)
A special thanks to Randi Botnick for reminding me of Abraham Hick's great quote. Randi played a moment of significant healing in my path to wellness.